Please see Biz.nf Hosting Terms of Service for the definition of abuse, and some more details below:
SPAM aka Unsolicited Bulk Messages
E-mail spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE) or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), is the practice of sending unwanted e-mail messages, frequently with commercial content and usually in large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients. You can learn more about SPAM in Wikipedia's SPAM article.
However, nowadays spam is not only e-mail messages, but it defines all types of undesired messages including but not limited to mass and/or unwanted posting to newsgroup, forums, chats, blogs, wikis, guestbooks, video sites, etc.
If you notice a .CO.NF or .BIZ.NF site mentioned in any spam message, please take a minute to REPORT ABUSE
Phishing and Other Online Scams
Phishing is an attempt to criminally and fraudulently acquire sensitive information, such as usernames, passwords and credit card details, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Such online payment services as PayPal, eBay and online banks are common targets of such scam attempts. See Wikipedia's Phishing article.
There are also very common so called advance fee fraud scams (419 fraud, Nigerian scam) where the victim is offered a large amount of money for some simple help, and many more possible online scam schemes.
Copyright Infringement Claims
In case you believe that a web site hosted by Biz.nf (.co.nf / .biz.nf site) infringes your copyrights, please submit a copyright claim via the report abuse form below. To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement (DMCA notice) i.e. your copyright complaint MUST include ALL the following information:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Biz.nf to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Biz.nf to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PLEASE NOTE: In case the complaining party fails to provide all the mentioned above information,
Biz.nf reserves the right to ignore the copyright infringement complaint submitted by that party/person.
Report Abuse via Online Contact Form
Please use the online contact form below in case you would like to contact us regarding copyright infringement matter or report activities performed by Biz.nf hosting users that you think might be illegal or abuse Biz.nf network or services: